Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thing #1 - Blogging & Registering

February 11, 2014

Well--I finally got my blog going and I'm ready to take on the 23 Mobile Things! Technology does not come easily to me so I am hoping when I complete all 23 things I will have a new outlook and confidence when it comes to dealing with technology issues in the library.  If nothing else, I hope to at least be able to understand what my kids are talking about!  In fact, since I do not have a smartphone or tablet of my own, I will be using my daughters android tablet to complete the 23 things.  

Setting up my blog on Blogger was a challenge but I persevered and now am looking forward to customizing it and playing around with some of the different features.

One of my main goals is to keep increasing my knowledge and expertise in the e-book area.  The number of library users with e-book questions and problems just keeps increasing and it is a trend that doesn't show any signs of slowing down.  So, despite my preference for a printed tome to cuddle up with--it is time to jump on the e-book bandwagon and get with the program!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment