Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thing #5 - Notetaking

remember the milk

Remember the Milk - What a great app and especially useful for someone like me who is always forgetting things.  With four kids schedules to keep track of, plus my own, this app could make my life a lot easier!  I like how you can make separate lists for work, personal, etc. and you can prioritize items and set due dates. I also like to be able to see my completed tasks--makes me feel like I have been productive. This app would be useful for work, home and the kids schedules. Now all I need is a smartphone of my own (or maybe I will just keep my son's iPod Touch--he might not even miss it)!!


dragon dictation

Dragon Dictation - Another app that I loved!  This is even easier than Remember the Milk--with Dragon Dictation you just dictate your notes, lists, or whatever and Dragon types it for you.  You do have to remember to say when you need punctuation, etc. but I caught on very easily.  This would be especially good for when you remember things or have a great idea and you want to get it down before you forget it. This was so easy to use and I would use it in all areas of my life.  I like Remember the Milk for the many ways you can organize things but Dragon Dictation is a great way to make notes and lists on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment